Thursday, April 28, 2011

The feels


I would always remember how fortunate I am at that moment!
It's the first time going back w for his cousin's wedding that falls on my 20th birthday.

Just the both of us, travelling towards our destination.
Wondering where should we alight, did we alighted the wrong stop ...
& , holding me so tightly that he's afraid that I went missing/ ...
That moment, gave me secured.
Every of my little feeling he's concerned about it.
I really love it a lot!

Thinking back at that moment & --w ,
Tear rolled down...
I won't say that we're bad now.
We're good!

I just hope that we'll still be fine be it now or future.
I just hope that [[we understand!]]

FOR YOU:
The love for you have never change at all!
And I'm always looking forward for us

FOR EVERYONE THAT'S READING:
In every relationship, I always believe that besides trust & communication, security is always part of it. Once a relationship occurs, commitment, passion, and affection have to be put.
Walking down the road w your partner might be tough,
it might be full of obstacles...
But who knows the future?
& if you manage to overcome it w your partner, there might not be a problem for your future.
understand one another.
feel for one another.
Most importantly is your love & sincerity towards him/her!

NOTES:
For those who are stubborn & that includes ME,
stubborn won't help anything AT ALL!
It'll even make situation even worst, so what if you're feeling unhappy?! 不爽?!
Till the moment you lose something because of your stubbornness then ask yourself

'' Is it worth it?
-To lose your happiness because of your stubbornness? ''

No comments:

Post a Comment