Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Once in a while ...


Finally I BAKED! :D

Saturday,
I went over to "used-to-be" grandma's place TO BAKED CHOCOLATE CAKE!
Don't mistaken, it's NOT THOSE FROM THE TOILET!
It's EDIBLE! :D :D :D :D :D

YES, NO DOUBT!
I have proof & evidence!


&& my dinner for that day

yum yumm :D

People asked me,
'' Why suddenly wanna bake cake?? "

:D
The reason: It's because I promise someone I'll baked for him!
& I've grant him on our 29th month:)

" Are you surprised? "


&& we went for movie too!
Not only US, but with his shipmates too...
Anyway, it's a nice show that I would rate 5/5 ^^


As for Monday, Labour Day, a public holiday
and love was having duty that day...
So I meet up Alison to Ikea, Courts & Giant!


Lastly for those peeps who knows my Diamond,
getting naughtier & spoiled!
One crazy mad cat... LOLS


Nevertheless, I would never forget ... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment