Monday, April 4, 2011

D is for Disappointment, Discouragement, Despair & Dejected!


It's so freaking awfully disappointed feeling!
&& it's like someone giving you a coupon stating;
OR should it be

NOTHING??

Situation
How would you feel if something, somehow that motivates you, makes you real excited about it.
&& because of that, you've rejected two other great chances/opportunities.
One was your dream, the other, a far better salary wise.

It's so damn freaking easy to say that you're send to the wrong person.
But have you ever thought of how much time (& the emotions) you've wasted on the one that's waiting ahead??
Seriously, I loses my motivation:(
I'm S T U C K !

I was going through pages of webby without my soul.
& I found this;
"For surely there is a latter end [a future and a reward], your hope and expectation shall not be cut off. Nevertheless, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil. Therefore, to give you hope in your final outcome."
It makes me feel slightly better, I guess ...

My Says:
You are going to have a lot of disappointments along the way. The harder you try, the more disappointment you’ll have. But that’s no reason not to try. Because if you persevere, you will have success. You simply can’t let the disappointment get to you. You can’t allow yourself to become discouraged, to feel rejected, to quit. You must get your motivation from within yourself. You must have a vision and a dream that is big enough to stand up to the setbacks that come your way. You must find a reason for what you’re doing, and constantly remind yourself of that reason. If you can do that, you’ll make yourself bulletproof to all the setbacks and disappointments. – Ralph Marston

No comments:

Post a Comment