Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Once again!




Life go on, and was back to lazing around, gaming-.-
life for me now = B O R E D, P E A C E, A N N O Y!
Previously, sending resume was a daily routine & I find it exhilarate.
But now, not any more.
I know it's crucial getting a job.
But when I was browsing through those job scope, one by one, I just couldn't get myself focus & concentrate any longer.

The devils by the ear will keep telling me to scroll up to the top right hand corner & click on the CROSS:(
I wanted to get a job so badly but I don want the process, for now.

However, I did thought of going over to mum's shop to learn more in details & "take-over" or to expand it.

Sigh! Forget it! Let's drop this vexation topic.
Anyway, I've found the Capricorn again^^
Positive on the left, Negative on the right.


If you were also a Capricorn, what do you think about the above that stated??
mmm mmm... ... ...

Oh ya! & There!
Theses photos were taken last Sunday on Joyce's 21st Birthday.
Once again, Happy 21st to you (Joyce)!


No comments:

Post a Comment