Sunday, April 3, 2011

An Enriched Saturday


Evening, we went Kelsey 21st Birthday.
(Photos will be uploaded once i get it)
But before that we went for a last min shopping, looking for presents.
Nevertheless, I would want to stay healthy at least T O D A Y.
So I bought -


However, I was being tempted by darling for :


Especially those Fried Sotong Balls. Aww~ It's really irresistible:x
In d end for today, I've been eating BBQ foods & soft drinks! OMG:X

Night, Darling suggested to go over to his buddy (TY) fish pal.
So we went over. It's a nice & comfortable place to hang out.
Have a little beer. How nice & it's been a decade since I live my weekend so ... ...
SHIOK! I LIIKKEEE!!! :D

&& I believe, tomorrow might be another enriched Sunday.
Reason being, there's another BBQ:/
It's Joyce 21st :D

No comments:

Post a Comment