Friday, April 22, 2011

Dislike being alone to anywhere, everywhere...



" Dislike being alone to anywhere, everywhere... "

At first I really bothered!
However, I found my kaki (sis)
We went to Singapore Expo Megatex IT Fair today, after her lesson ends,
to get mum's lappy. Actually w my hard disk, Microsoft Office, printer ink, DVD player.
But but, it's always $$$$$$$ that matter!
@#$%&*/?!!! :(

Spent our whole evening there.
I think mum's happy w her new gadget today yeas.
We also signed a Starhub internet connection for her
Cheap cheapp^^



Some days;




My Randomness;
<< 小笼包 & Crabs!! >>
<< Wanna be affordable to bring my mum & sis overseas for holidays!! >>
<< I wanna live in my cosy hut w those I LOVES!! >>

<< I love R O M A N C E S & S U R P R I S E S ! ! ! >>
<< 我喜欢浪漫 ; 我喜欢惊喜!!! >>



P.S. Will you miss me & wonder what I'm doing ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment