Sunday, October 4, 2009

what about me?

Sometimes ii feel that everyoneS around me are working so hard.
what about me?
Darling's working so hard,planning ahead for his future.
Then what about me??
ii'm actually living bcos of him & my family.
ii'm not living for myself, ii suppose. ( scratch head.)
ii just don know what's wrong with me.
ii could,or either ii say ii will sit down quietly by myself and think about what ii have to do next for myself to spent it meaningfully & not wasting time.
Apparently, ii could able to plann it nicely.
But whenever it is,
ii'll be back as usual again.
ii really find this feeling really sucky.

ii find that anything that ii wanna do for him,
ii would do it very perfectly as what ii wanted.
1 hour plus ago (now, 3.12am), after he is asleep,
ii went out to the nearest 24 hours cheers & bought eggs.
the reason behind is ii just wanted him to have breakfast that ii prepare for him.
ii just loves to prepare food or anything for him.
Even though he say '' Don need, his friend will buy his share ''
At first ii tot is it bcos he don want to eat what ii make.
but think positively, he might want me to rest more & save the trouble:D

Sigh!
As time pass by, 3 more hours he's goiing to wake up & go for his duty.
Sigh!
Even on Sunday:X
ii think ii'm goiing to start cursing again. Aww~
After that, he's goiing for another duty before goiing for around 2 weeks:(
ii'm counting down again! :'(
Whenever ii think of he's goiing away for 2 weeks,
ii'm sad;(
Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment