Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy + MOODY

Darling went sailing again. At 10pm plus. Aww~
2 more days will be 10 Oct. Then he'll be away for 2 weeks:X
sigh!

Nowadays, whenever darling's holding my hand
I feel that it's really different.
The way he hold it, ii really can feel his love.
I don't know how should i describe the feeling.
It's just filled with sincere & love.
And just now when we're on the way back to his house,
he suddenly hold my hand tightly and say
''Let's go for ROM when you reach 21"
I was quite shock that he said that.
Cos he did mentioned before that he wont consider about our future so fast.

I don't know what should ii answer that time.
So ii just smiling away.

But now, there's a message for YOU!

"Darling, from now to my 21st.
there's still 1 year 3-4 months time.
& ii really hope that everything will be fine for us.
We have already gone through the past. I believe now & future,we will too!
The 2 weeks sailing is just 2 days ahead.
Through this sailing,ii really feel the love & misses you have for me.
These which ii have never feel this way before.
I know you wanna to accompany these few days.
Yet your working hours is getting longer & longer.
If I say ii'm okay, ii'm actually saying with my eyes close.
But that's your job. you're not goiing for fun.
So ii understand. So no worries keas.
I'll miss you as much as you miss me too keas?"

Now,back to main.
Aww~ Friday is my exam & ii haven even start my studies yet!
I'm not in the mood to study:( HOW?!

Another :X
Mummy have make an appointment with Dr Lim yesterday.
Which is tml 12 noon.
SUCKS! ii'm scared! How?
Sigh!!

Anyway,
wanna to share this video which earn me a :)
Hope you're smiling away too yeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment