Friday, October 2, 2009

hee----- whoooooo~

My relationship; FINE.
My Family: still okay.

But don know why am ii still as moody:X
is it bcos of ii've got not enough sleep:(
& that nonsense guy started his whatever nonsense again making made a report just now,
plus also part of the argument when ii'm at shop helping out as a cashier?
ii think 3 of that are link.

First: Lack of sleep
Have been figuring how to edit & change my blogg skin.
Bcos of this, ii sleep very late. & due to this,
ii've got not enough sleep = ii deserved it!

Second: The prank
ii really don know what those ass-hole guys are thinking!
is that so funn to prank girls? They don even dare to face the consequences.
either picking up my call or so whatever.
ii simply think that theses guys are really no guts, no balls!
They're pissing me off!

ii don know who you are naming yourself as ''peter''.
however,if you happened to read this,
let me warn you,
Better stop all your nonsense messages. I'm NOT interested in making friend like YOU/with YOU! I feel irritated towards you & ii'm disgust by you!
A guy who dare to play prank on someone but don dare to pick all or so wateva.
Simply a guy who have no guts & no balls.
Frankly,ii've made a second police report.
ii'll go on to let them investigate no matter how many contact you've changed.
YOU! Take care.

Third: The SUCKY indian
The argument when ii'm helping out at shop as cashier.
the fcuking indian with no respect & ASS!
it wasnt my fault at all.
ii dint know how much the cards cost. so ii have to look at the price tagged.
ii simply don know is that a rush for you to keep that into your pocket??
ii asked '' ehhs? still got 1 more right?'' ( cos he bought 3 item & ii only see 2)
then he was like '' there! ii told you already right?! tsk. ''
ii was like, ii need to see the price tagg.
he took out unwillingly with an impatient attitude saying '' ii told you $1.00 already right?!''
using the tone as if he's goiing to fight with me & a fcuking rude manner.
ii answered with a pissed off attitude '' ii've got to see the price right!''
then he scold me in his fcuking whateva indian language.
after that he was standing outside while waiting for his friend.
staring at me like nobody biz & keep scolding vagularies at me after ii stared back at him twice.
then he shouted '' Fcuk your mother! ''
ii was damn fcuking angry & shout him back!
while his friend was just in front of me.
ii said '' called your friend to learn wat's basic courtesy which ii don see you friend have it at all!''
Everyone was looking at us screaming here & there.
& those around knows it wasnt my fault.
ii HATE people who are IMPOLITE!
ii HATE people who are RUDE & have no sense of RESPECTS.
Do that to me, ii SCREAM back at you for sure.
Don believe, you try!
Those who really knows me well enough, know it.
Really so wanted to SCREW that guy up.
ii almost went out to have a fight with him at that time. ( even though his size was much much bigger than me, SO WHAT?! ii'm NOT AFRAID!)
tsk. tsk.
ii think ii shall have enough of screw-ing people up.

However,all this happened today making me feel so moody.
ii don feel like talking to any MALE today.
Except,MY HIM!

Anyway,went to gett my new spects today:)
wearing it now.
degree, gooooo ^ UP
AWW~

No comments:

Post a Comment