Thursday, October 15, 2009

ii went to Sim Lim Square today.
Walk all the way from Little India to Sim Lim Square.
ii almost lost there. aww~
It's like AGAIN ... lols.
So ii called SinYi for help. lols.
While ii was chatting on the phone with Sinyi,
that toopiid ass Devi scare me in the middle of the traffic light.
Gosh! ii saw that ass! hahas. lols.
It's been years that ii never seen that ass. hahas.

Anyway,back to the topic.
After ii reach & repaired the phone,
ii walked to Bugis.
Siians .. ii spent money on nails again.
Aww~ & ii didn't have my lunch/dinner today.

while goiing off from Bugis, a guy came towards me.
saying:
''Hi,have ii seen you before? ii think ii met you before .. can ii know what's your name?''
ii was like stunned.
Cos so many people there walking. so squeeze then he asked me.
ii told him my name. then he ask for my number,as usual.
Instead of contact number,
ii gave him my msn ...
The wrong one,ii suppose. lols.


Next, at Bugis Junction.
1 guy suddenly came forward & talk alot of crapps with me.
He's like suddenly appear in front of me.
Scares me. lols. ii thought what's wrong with him.
While talking to me,another guy friend of his came forward as well.
Also alot of rubbish. lols.
Just those casual topics.
He also ask if ii'm working. hahas.
lols.

Then next is in the bus llo.
ii close my eyes & rest. About half an hour later,
a guy talking to me. ii thought "Wa! ii'm really in the luck of love today arrx."
But who knows,
When ii open my eyes, the uncle say:
'' Miss, Check link card .."
ii was like -.-'''
hahas.

Anyway,am still doing my nails. hahas.
update tml bahs:)


PS. 7 more days:))

No comments:

Post a Comment