Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is SHIT!

How great to end 2011 like shit & a new start of 2012 like shit too!

I've missed the fun be it with my deary boyfriend or with all my lovely friends & also the beautiful fireworks everywhere last night.

2 more days will be my 22nd birthday. I think it'll be shit too!

Anyway, Let me drop those unhappiness & share some happiness with you previously.

On 23 Dec I went Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa to attend my brother 21st birthday.
It was awesome even though I don know any of his friends except 1 of my primary school girlfriend, my brother's girl & his family. I'll post some photos to do the talking...

 My brother, the birthday boy




Followed by my bestis wedding!!!



With the lovely buddies 




On 29 Dec 2011, we did went out for supper too^^

No comments:

Post a Comment