Thursday, January 5, 2012

The New Journey Finally Begin

Well!
After celebrating my birthday with all my loves before & after 03 January, finally I have a New ME!
That really sounds great to myself.

02012012, When the clock strikes 12am!!!



They even have this for me ...


&& Luckily there's someone that I could shared with

&& thanks to Shawn, I'm not drunk! Hahahahas.

My lovely friends

03012012, Cinderella
Although it's already half day gone & wasn't the birthday that I'm looking towards to.
Nevertheless, I'm satisfied!!! 
BECAUSE ... ...
I've got a lovely boyfriend with my pressie 

Those cards from him 

The Roses 

 The Watch 


I LOVE IT!

 Definitely NOT forgetting...
 my family 


lovely family 

04012012, The Reborn
Love wasn't working today. So we went Nex Serangoon for a movie.

Sherlock Holmes Premiere 

With comfy seats & clean blanket :D

Menu for FOOD

Photo taken!

love was happily playing & adjusting his seat

& not forgetting of FOODS!!!


----------------------------------------WISHES 2012------------------------------

This year, I've seriously made 3 wishes

  • My Friends! I seriously hope everything's great with all my lovely friends. I wish them health & wealth. Without them, my life will be seriously bored. I  them much!!!
  • My love! I hope he would be really nice to mix with my lovely friends & not forget his friends too. Friends are really important. Knowing each other friends doesn't mean losing friends, losing freedom or losing privacy. However, knowing them keep us moving & more interacting too ♥ P.S. I did not have any hidden message. 
  • My Family! I hope that everything will turn out nicely. One word ''REUNITED!''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES! I admit that previously I did call SOS for help.
I was lost! & I seriously need someone to talk to than to get depress.

 INDEED! They were really cool!
This was from 1 of the 'operation counselor's' when I totally had a break down:

''Be good to yourself.
Treat yourself better.
YOU, YOURSELF as a first priority.
When you're feeling down, go out for a walk or a movie alone.
If not treat yourself an ice-cream.
You'll feel better...''


I DID!!!

It's time for me to let go of some annoying matters.
It's time for me to look for a job.
It's time for me to change for a better person.
It's time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment