Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Never the same


CNY, would never be the same.
A breaking family. A freaking life to lead.

I would say I have a great life. & I hate my life & myself. 
Even those closes understands me at all. 
I'm opened here. You can say i'm just being crazy, emotional, unreasonable...
& I don give a shit!

Sometimes, I  would be thinking,
 what last words will you guys (people who knows me) tell me if the next min,

I'm GONE


I'm curious? Crazy? seeking attraction? depression?

I don know.

I just know that 
I want my happy family back!
Spending CNY together happily. Sitting around having dinner together.
Hanging out as a FAMILY w no faces. Going studio for a family portrait.
... ...


I want my boyfriend to love me more than i love him.
To only see me in his eyes. To only be nice/gentle to me.

Can you imagine your boyfriend telling you this... ...

I love you mean I love your EVERYTHING.
Your family = my family
Your friends = my friends
Your troubles= my troubles

... ...

I'm Nobody, & I'm Nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment