Thursday, May 5, 2011

Is this all my life gonna get?


Recently, nth in my life went smoothly.
Feel like going out but the next moment I just wanna stay home all alone.
Sometime I wanted accompanied so much but all I've got was Diamond, my cat.

I seriously don know what's happening to me recently. It's so not me!
I don know what am I thinking. I feel so lost! No motivation, no love, no happy, no whatever.
& even that bloody cat's bullying me. I feel so tired after all this.

I get emotion. I'll get pissed or frustrated over small matters easily.
After a short while, I might turn out smiling & being friendly with others.
Sitting down on my own, I tend to cry like my parents was dead.
It's like What the Fuck?! I don like what/who am I now.
But I don know how am I going to make myself better.

Is it because of my family? My relationship? My unsuccessful jobs?? Monetary? Future?
I seriously don know. But it seems nothing went wrong.
It seems like the problem greatly lies on ME!

Now, who can I turn to? My parents? Sister? Friends? Boy?
Or I should turn to some counselling?

No comments:

Post a Comment