Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday in advance to Lulu Belle ♥


A short meet up with a few secondary cliques on Friday night.
Nevertheless, we have a task on hand;)
And that's to celebrate Mg Ng birthday in advance:D
I'll let the photos to do the talking^^

& always!
It's always a fun time hanging out together.
Let's organize some events again yeas?

YES!
& today, I went for movie at The Cathy.
YES!
How long didn't I watch movie at The Cathy or other places since Shaw had opened at NEX??
&& YES!!
The couple seats??
Hahahas. Am actually very grateful:P
&& YES! ,
Forgot to mention what we've watched,

Hahas. it's really a nice show.
I would rate 4.5/5:D
& that 0.5 it's bcos, there's part 2-.-
JUST GO WATCH!

These weeks I've watched a few movies, like;


the romance comedy that I'll give a rate of 4/5

Then;


These inspiration movie, I'll rate them 3 or 3.5/5.
I like how the storyline goes. but slightly bored for me.
As I would prefer romances, comedy, Sci-fi, actions:D

The next two movie that I wanna watch,



:D

No comments:

Post a Comment