Thursday, March 3, 2011

ふよ! GRANTED!


んにちは!!!

After I've mentioned that I wanted a roller blade,
I've got it^^

& I got it for F R E E ! ! !
How nice
Even though it's 2nd hand, I'm satisfied already!
I'll get a new pair after I really know how to blade.
hahas. LOLS.

&& there she is,
my new clique, new buddy :P
C A R M E N ! ! !
We went for an Imodel interview on Monday.
Ended, we need to pay an amount for our make up artist.
& it's $900! OMG!

Although we're temp by it (the job scope).
But, we have to face the reality that we need money more than we spend.
Theses are both the photo that we've took while we're waiting for our turn.
&& I can say that our patience was really good that day as we waited for more than an hour.
LOLS. Luckily it wasn't darling who accompany me:P

&& I more thing that I'm considering is I wish to go Japan for 1 month.
I feel like living there, knowing their culture, their live living there (lifestyle)
and most importantly;
that's the place where I could really improve in my Japanese Language.
I told mum about it just now.
She encourage me!
But I've got to pay for my expenses there & I've got to do my own research.
She was asking where am I going to stay over there?
How am I going to work there as I'm not going there for holidays.

I don know where & how am I going to start doing my research.
& where am I going to get those money from?
Aww~
It's really really not good/cool being poor:(

No comments:

Post a Comment