Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting better :)


For the past few days, I was seriously going all around JobDB.com, Jobstreet or so whatever, spamming CV & resume for my first full time job.

At first I was hesitating that what/which type of job am I going to decide on as previously I was studying Tourism & Hospitality Management. Nevertheless, I've been in retail service for years (Aww~ I sounds old saying this... *eyes rolling* Humphs.)

So I've send quite an number of CV & resume. YES, to a position of a receptionist, a sales consultant and more to travel agencies to be a tour consultant.

It have been 3 days, after I received 3 interviews from the tour agencies.
However, I went for 2 on Friday. 1 was at Chinatown, the other, Square 2.
(On the same day,) I happened to receive a mail from the agency that I went previously in the noon. Saying ''Hi Jesmine, I've decide to hire you." I'm really happy and excited.

However, 2 weeks ago, I've saw SATS advertisement recruiting Customer Service Agent (CSA). So happily that I went for the interview on Saturday. & I totally did not expect that I got in too!
I feel so proud! Happy & excited too! But at the same time, I'm troubled! (Sigh!)

There I go seeking people around for advice.
Stating out the pros & cons.

SATS Pros & Cons
It's always been my dream to become an air stewardess since I was young.
However, even I cant get to be a air steward,
working in the airport has become my only dream.

Here's a rough summary of the job.
There's a bond contract.
Salary wasn't what I expected (that's not really attracts me, you should know what I mean by that...), 6 working days w 24 hours rotating shift. It's near my nest.

Travel Agency Pros & Cons
Working as a Tour Consultant, I have far more to learn & it has a larger appreciation of the opportunity.

Salary wise, it's better & it might have the chance to hit my expected salary but it's still depends on my commission & performances. 5 days work include weekends. straight mrt.

After 1 day of struggling, I've decide to reject CSA. It's quite a hard to make decision for me though but I still have to be realistic. I've send my info to the supervisor & now, I'm waiting~
I hope that I wont make the wrong decision & I wont regret it.

God, please give me the strength, let me have the courage to face all those difficulties, new challenges and move on!

&& this is what I wanna have when I really start my work:P
As my current bag, the handle is breaking soon and I wanted to get an new one:D
hahas. & a few new jeans:)

No comments:

Post a Comment