Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye to 2009, Welcoming 2010

Happy New Year, Everyone!

It have come to the end of 2009.
& it's a new start now:)
Let me recalled back,
Year 2009, there's quite a numbers of happening thingy.
Be it good or bad ...
Let me list it all out,
[fliipping through my organizer-.-]

The negatives:X
  1. Have been wasted a year for my license:/
  2. Have been wasted my Japanese courses:( (both of this really makes me regret to the core!)
  3. My health! ii've been falling sick for donkey times this year:X
  4. Family matters + money issues
  5. Personality
  6. Many problems occurs in my relationship
The Positives:D
  1. Get myself back to school & got my a diploma cert:)
  2. I'm continuing my advance diploma now
  3. Personality, ii know what ii wants & what ii don't in my life! I'm moving towards!
  4. Family matters, between dad was better
  5. Relationship is getting stronger than 1 year ago
  6. The first time bringing my boy to 2 big events of my family
  7. Planning ahead!
Now, time for 2010 resolution:)
ii'll resolve to ...
  1. Start saving money!!! ii know it hard for me. aww~
  2. To get my licence!!!
  3. Improve in my English:)
  4. To get my advance diploma with good grads
  5. Be a good daughter, a good sister, a good friend, a good girlfriend
  6. Spent more time with my love ones
  7. Work hard & earn more money!
  8. Make more new friends
  9. Have happy thing instead of sad
  10. Be stronger!!!
  11. Volunteering for pets
  12. Laughters everyday!
So, what's your resolution?
Have you planned yours?:D

Back to last night,
how do you spent your last day of 2009?
For mine, ii went Keppel Bay with boyfriend.
It's like finally we went there. lols.
Although the atmosphere there was good ...
But between boyfriend & myself,
it still can improve this those happy moments.
However, ii still do enjoyed:)

The scenery there is really nice:)
When 12 strike,
the cruise horn,
the fireworks at marine,
the fireworks at siloso beach
& the fireworks at other side, which is ST john's Island.
3 views:) good right?
hahas.

How about yours?
Enjoying yourself?
ii hope you guys did!
Happy New Year to you guys again:D
All the best!

Anyway,
Happy 1 year 1 month anniversary darling:)
LOVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment