Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas ...

Time flies ...It's Christmas again ...
Recalled back, where am ii on last Christmas?
ii'm with my dearest family, my dearest boy & my parent friends
at mum's shop celebrating.
& this year, eventually ii skipped mum's shop this year:X
Am out enjoying, eating nice foood & full of laughters.
Actually ii do feel kinda guilty.
Today, was home the whole day.
To me, it doesnt look like Christmas at all.
& the bad thing was, darling was on duty today.
So ii'll be alone:X


Enough of Today.
Back to yesterday.
CHRISTMAS EVE ...
Boy & myself, we went Marine Square for Sherlock Holmes.
It's quite nice. Darling also mentioned that the plot of the show it's nice.
Hahas. Lucky he won't feel this movie bored.
Cause ii'm the one who wanted to watch it. hahas.

But before the movie,
we went Citylink for food:D
Souperlious, the name of the cafe.


No comments:

Post a Comment