Wednesday, January 20, 2010

W E I R D

Have been home for days.
watching Korean drama "Cruel Temptation"
& also accompanying sis at home.
Due to Saturday, some weird things happened to my sis at home.
sigh! actually was guilty for not staying at home that day.
If ii were home with her, she wont be so afraid & phobia.
"ii'm not a good sis. ii apologize for my selfishness."

Back to the topic,
aww~ frankly ii don know why nowadays ii kept having nightmare
My dreams is so scary.
&& it can be continue after severals wake.
First was about losing him.
his ignored & leave me:X

Now, ii dream of murdering.

ii'm wondering is it bcos of the Korean drama ii'm watching now
& ii've think too much + too tired which causes all this??
aww~

Suddenly, ii want his huggs so much!!!

Due to his work, ii felt there's a distances between us somehow.
sigh! How ii wish ii could help him, so he wont be so tired.
Then he could spent more time with me:X
Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment