Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Your full attention and affection, Im still screaming for


" I've longed for the past of you.. and you people have longed for the past of me..
Like excuse me, ' Whats with the world, again ? '
Seems like everyone's pretty much accepting this laying present, reluctantly.. maybe not to this extent yet,
just not very willing and positively, I would say.
Ohwell this is life.. changes here and there, everywhere.

Is either you accept them and compromise with it or blind them and forget about it.

----------------

Im
so into you I think part of me is vanished..
I DONT WANT to be just another girl, that crossed your mind and appear in your life.
I wanna stay as
special as a gem in your eyes for now and always,
like how we fall in
love with each other on the very first day..
when you were
intensely head over heels in love with me.. me me and ME ONLY! "

This is what ii've got from Angel's blog.
ii find this meaningful & it explain how ii'm feeling right now.
What's keeps on changing in human?
it's L I F E ...

We cant predict anything about future in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a relationship,
What WE craving for, is YOU!
If we're leading happily,
We're indeed really very fortunate.
But if we're sad nor disappointed about something,
We'll love & want to talk thingys out.
& not trying to avoid it.

The reason being, if we avoid it
& when thingys are piles up everything will be too late.
ii just don wish to lose this relationship,
that's why ii'll be nagging to solve.

It's all because ii love you & ii don wish to lose you ...
ii just hope guys will understands this.
Okay, ii think ii'll stop this topic ...

Anyway, ii've found something cute.
Let's watch it &

P.S. The colour print is what ii wanna say to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment