Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Please let the time stop for the time being

Arrghhh! I'm stuck on group project again!!!
Furthermore,it's a presentation. OMG! Really can't stand those people keep delaying their work as if there's still plenty of time for us to waste. However,there's not much time left!
We have to present it on this coming Friday o9.3o am sharp. again!
Really hope we won't be the most ***** group of all. But ii think we won't!
hahas. because our group is the only group with 7 members, never mind. 6 of us are Singaporean. The other want is from Myanmar. SO ....... ours will be better! hahas. i hope so! :)

plus, 2 more weeks later, we'll be having our end of module exam. & we don't even know a single topic!!! Thanks to the Tamil teacher ... Can't stand her lesson at all. It seems like when she's teaching,she's saying ''Go to sleep... Go to sleep ...'' ii tell you,almost everyone was sleeping. If not,they're drawing on the book instead of listening to her. OMG! I wonder how are we going to make it this time?! I don't wanna waste another $2oo to re-take this stupid exam! Wasted! With $2oo,I can shop for a few pairs of heels & covered shoes!!! Freak it! I want the shoes sOoOoOoOoOoOoOo freaking much arrx!!! :X
Back for all, I still got to pass! If not my mum will be chasing right after I get my results with a knifte on her hand! Aww~ Can't imagine that... was scaary isn't it??
Whoo~

Oh ya, back to ''Please let the time stop for the time being'' if not, ii would like to pass these time quickly! hahas. Cause I'm going Genting with Darling this coming Friday. hahas. Happy! I wonder how that time will be?? mmm.
Anyway,back to this. I got to stop here already. tired! got to meet Big LuLu Belle tomorrow morning at school gate:) she's giving me something:)
ii wonder ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment