Tuesday, June 16, 2009

PHOTOS!!!

HELLO!
Classmates on presentation day:)



These are the photos of Genting:)


Hahas. I'm taller then Dylan! & the Caterpilla. Hees. ( Focus on my leg) aww~

Just wanna say, darling is a lot more taller then me. BUT I am ''NOT'' his sister OKAYS!
Arrrghhh!!!



Hahas. see how Dylan (darling's youngest brother) play bowling:) So cute llo. kekes.

The sad thing was,when i return back home on Sunday,my hammi have just passed away:( Heart was really arching. Haiis. I really hope that it'll have a better life in the next life. :'( I miss hammi!


& Monday, celebrating Daddy's birthday. See how much funn we have:)


This is darling first time cutting cake:) Hahas. Look so busy right. Hahas. Loves.

This is today:) After school,went Plaza Sing with Magdalene. Walked pass Foxs. Then saw this dress. Really love it alot! hahas. ii'm intending to buy it. Hees. Nice?? Hopefully I won't miss this dress:) Save 1 piece of size 1 for me pleasseee... Humphs.

Lastly,then i realised that ii've bought soooooo many pairs of footwear in just 6 months. & recently,i've just bought 2 pairs. Hees. darlng pay 1 i pay 1. hees. Anyway,i think i still got a few not update yet. hees. & know what?? I'm aiming another pair now. hees. Opps! i think i'm goiing to have a nagging session soon. kekes. Oh my,oh my! wahahahas. anyone wanna sponcer me 1? hees.




Okays!
that's all for today's blogging:)
Nighty Niighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment