Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Unrealistic Days

Hi!
Am back from whatever things that I have had to go or so whatever.
Presentation,Genting from 12 to 14 june,Daddy's birthday ...
Busy & I've missed quitee alot of fun too. :X
The Big No-No
E.g. The 11th june Gary & Zheng da dinner. Dint attend cos was rushing my presentation.
Followed by 13th june, shop BBQ & 14th ah ma 3rd year death anniversary.
Sorry!
Funn!
First,the presentation. Hahas. It was fun ... Funny! We laugh almost through out. Lols. After School,Mag & myself went to Far East to shop for my shoes:) 2 pairs ii've bought:) Finally! So happy! After that back home to pack for my stuff then to darling house.
Left around 8 pm plus to malaysia. So excited!
  • Sleep through out
  • Toilet for don't know how many times. lols
  • Eat ...
Hahas. can't stand! I think i've grow fat! Aww~
Reach Genting around 3am plus. check in, off to bed!
The next day, woke up early in the morning around 9 plus.
Hahas. I won't say it wasn't fun & i did enjoy myself somehow:)
Love darling!!!
Don't wanna chat abt it now. you'll see in the next post:)
Anyway,when we're on the way back to Singapore,3 accident happened! scarry!

Back home,Sleep:)
Today went to school for nth. Purely waste time!
After school went shop = sleep again. lols.
Night time, celebrate daddy's birthday:) So fun!
But got to apologise to darling,however i hpoe you did enjoy yourself too!
okay??
Lastly,I'll post lots of photos in the next post! Stay Tune!
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment