Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Craps?

Sometimes I wondered ...

There will be a few days in a month at least where girls mood will be easily being affected. Mood will go up & down. Just like a roller coaster. & it's also quite emotional at times. Sometimes it really cant be controlled. Yet I don't understand why guys just don't understand that we're in this situation. They really don't understand why,or ...

I didn't say that it's a excuse. Haiis.
OKAYS! Let's drop this topic ...

oh ya!
Last night forgot to update this:)
Yesterday, Boyfriend was off:) So he went to fetch me from school:)
So happy! :) As my 2 cousins, Ting ting & Bing bing release later then me.
We still got the time,so we went Kallang Leisure Park. LOLS.
We don't know how to go, so we took cabby in:)
Went there, really enjoying myself although the place was kinda bored.
To me now anywhere is okays! I'm glad aready. Because he's with me! hahas. & it's been a period of time we dint manage to go out,if not ...
also ate our lunch there, Subway llo. mmm.
After that, wanna take shutter bus back to Kallang MRT station. Bcos of some joke ... LOLS.
Ended up,we took cabby again. hahas. To Balestia to look for my cousins. After that we went Shaw Plaza for movie:) So happy llahs! kekes.
After movie, then back to his place tilled night time:)
Was really funn:) My wish ...
I hope everyday we'll be that happy! :)

Anyway, back to today.
Lesson = Bored!!!
Can't stand it! Whatever the teacher say,all of us can't even concentrate!
Almost everyone is doing their own thing. Some don't even turn up.
After school, Mag,Danie & myself went to looked for Edward. Then funny!
Actually was just asking for our results. But we ended up complaining. hahas.
yeas! Tomorrow getting my results aready.
So excited:)

No comments:

Post a Comment