Monday, March 23, 2009

yawn. tiring



sinyi & myself. showing ''what kind of face??'' hahas.

we look alike right=) our background!!!
Time flies.
it's a brand new week again. scary!
1 more week to go for my deadline of my marketing project presentation.
& 3 more weeks to go for my exam to go for the next module.
aww~ sharks!!!
ii haven even start a single thingy yet.
although ii did somehow concentrate in class. lols.
gotta start revise,in case my jelly brain get corrupted again. lols

anyway,just now after school actually was going to ''THE HOTEL'' with my group members to get more information.But ended up,it have change to tomorrow instead. lols.
so~ called CHIA SIN YI. asking where she's going today and if i can join her
till late afternoon then ii'll go & meet darling after that.

Hahas. i went over to her house. then to Tampines safra to meet her friend to play pool.
meet up time was 2pm.we reached there at o1.35pm & the guy came at o2.5opm.
lols. 5o mins late. i was wondering if i was not there,sinyi would have bored to death. lols.
sinyi.can you feel how important i am now. lols.

We was so crazy while waiting for him. tired(not enough sleep)+irriatated(of the sunny weather) as well!
However,we still manage to take a lot of toopiid & funny photos.
SINYI!!!
ii'm gonna post it. hahas.
left Tampines Safra around o3.45pm to darling house.
hahas. so happy that darling's is off tomorrow=)
but 1 sadde thingy was Darling cant fetch me home.
BUT he just mention he will fetch me no matter where am i. hahas. so happy!

oh ya! last night. went home around 12am.
darling mummy kept asking if i wanna stay.she even finding clothing for me=)
then after that,she claim that she's hungry.Even cook my share=)
really so happy. feels so fortunate now=)
hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment