Monday, February 27, 2012

Stars Shines Brightly




Stars shine brightly in the sky and I'm losing its brightness.

I wish I was that bright, for you to be only looking upon at.
I wish I was that bright, to shine and lead the path mainly for you.
I wish I was that bright, for you to be proud of showing everyone.
I wish I was that bright, to let you have the urge to protect it preciously.

I am the star losing it clarity every now and then.
Staleness, and gone!

And if it's gone, will someone ever miss that particular staleness star,
Or people will just look upon others that's stilling shining brightly?

Sometime, I just hope that I'll dream a little dream

"I just want to fall in love with you over and over and maybe at one point we’ll get tired of each other, but until then, I want you, and just you."
that one's for frank 

No comments:

Post a Comment