Thursday, February 23, 2012

Excited with Nervous.


-NERVOUS-

SHIT! 
Tomorrow is the day again.
Come to think of it, my tummy's filled with flying butterflies:X
For people that doesn't know what's gonna happen tomorrow,
It was my second driving test again. And YES, second. (Eyes rolling)
Was touching the white line, slightly hit on kerb, insufficient of checking blind spot.
AWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~~~~~~~~
It was all due to one word, "Nervous". 
Or is it a excuse? 
Oh, whatever! It's over anyway.

Today's lesson;
Direction change, Reverse Parking, Parallel Parking, Slope, S,
I'm proud to say that I'm doing great!
I just hope that tomorrow will be as smooth as today
but minus off the "almost knock into the coming vehicle".
Lols. Ya! & was really almost!
I thought he will stop his vehicle and let me go first.
But he did not! what the fish?!
Anyway, it's my fault

Let's drop the nervous feeling and topic.
Talking about it, butterflies flying all around. 


-EXCITED-

Before I begin my lesson today, I went for car viewing
Dint took the back view. 
It's Toyota Rush.


Inner

Mum/ Boyfriend is still considering.
This really excites me so much! hahas
Another hope, 
I hope everything went well too! hees

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I saw this while I'm surfing the net.
And I took it, reason being I think this suits me.
Like telling myself to stop comparing my life with others.

I consistently comparing my life with some of my friends.

Example;
  •  I so wanna be an air stewardess so freaking much. But I'm way toooooo freaking short
Being an air stewardess, you'll get the advantage to travel around, exploring new places,
meeting new peoples with their cultures. I love flying in the air. Sigh

Nevertheless, which girl, lady, woman on earth don't wish to look good anytime, anywhere...
Having a bunch of cheeky girlfriends.
hanging out, going for mani/pedicure, will ring one another up, will bake together, dance together.

*Gasp*

I really envy girls with such life.

From now on, I'm gonna try to keep that dream in me and live my life out of it.
I wanna lead a life that I want even though I can't fulfilled my dreams.
I'll treat myself better & try not to compare myself with others.
I will build my confident back real soon! Fighting! Hahahas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm so random.


I saw another quotes, so decide to post it too. Lols.
"A mans biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make his woman smile"
I am utterly agree!!!

If mans really appreciate his woman, show it!
and not making her cry and leaving her at the verge.

Have you ever realize that when you made someone teared or unhappy, another will be there cheering them?
You just can't blame the person for leaving you or complaining that they're cheating on you.
Cause after all, you're the one that creates those happening for them. 
Don't you think so??

                                         Ladies
                                      
                                        Gentle Men 
What and how I feel toward relationships
  • Understanding towards one another
  • Any issues, Solve it and not avoid it.
  • Pampered the relationship
  • Appreciate partner's and the things that partner's does
  • Forgive and Forgot
  • Patience
  • Passion
  • Commitment
  • Compassion
  • Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment