Thursday, February 23, 2012

Self Entertained?


Phew!

Have been making myself busy??
Maybe I should rephrase it by saying "I've been using my time worthwhile"

The day before, I'm being occupied!
YES! Busy watching Cake Pop recipe on YouTube. 
Almost half day gone!

The next following day, I went supermarket and start buying those ingredients for Cake Pop. 
Sponge cake, Nutella, those colourful tiny sugar. and you need chocolate melts too! :D





First, crumble sponge cake into fine pieces. Second, Add in frosting after that.
But for me, I add Nutella instead. You can also use Jam as well.
Third, mix with your fingers, kneading and mix until fully incorporated into the cake.


Forth; Now, make your cake ball :D
After rolling it into a smooth ball, leave it in the fridge for about an hour.


 While waiting, melt flavored chocolate. And I dip my sticks into chocolates then I put the sticks into the cake balls, and let the chocolate set up.  


After the chocolate set up, dip each cake pop into the chocolate until it's covered.
PS. If chocolate melts is too thick, maybe you can try adding some oil.

Design it! :D For me I love colourful sprinkle.
So sweet right^^v 


Again, leave it in the fridge and serve anytime!

Feel so proud of myself. 
hahahas. but all theses, easy task:D

No comments:

Post a Comment