Monday, December 19, 2011

One week to CHRISTMAS


1 more week to ~~

Are you done preparing for Christmas? Hmmm ... ...
(Like the Santa Claus below busy reading of gifts people wants??)

For me, It's a NO! :(
I've compiled a bunch of things I want to get my hands on!

I hope "Santa" will get what I want :D



It includes:

 Fuji film instax mini 7S Film Camera

Perfume

Hahas. I'm not greedy right:P
&& I seriously don't mind to receive any bag or wallet. LOLS

Anyway, back tot he topic. 
Previously I've found this photo. I find it cute! ^^

Oh ya! 
UPDATES:D
(Photos will do the talking)


Soup:
Clam Clowder & Mushroom
 

Onion Rings

I've forgot what it called.
But the Black Spaghetti (B.S) -.- 

& this is what happened after having B.S
Hahas. So funnn. But having a hard time rinsing off. & also straight back home.
You can't be heading for shopping with the black teeth right? LOLS.
love ordered Salmon that he normally don't order.
Weird!

That's all for today. Will do more post yeas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment