Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello December!


Anniversary, Happy Birthday, Short getaway, Proposal, wedding, Test,
all at 1 go hit this December.

I believe it gonna be a Busy December!

Last month 19-20 November















                                               



Breakfast


Followed by ... ... 1st December 2011 ... ...

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY
with Love!!!

But we dint celebrate:(
However, darling drive family to Giant :)

4-5 December 2011,
Bintan!!! We're Coming!!!






The Swimming Pool with side bar

Beach with beach bar



Restaurant:
Horizon Cafe
Coffee, cakes

Kopi-O
Breakfast,Dinner

Japanese food. Mayaki

 Lounge

Our Room

To Pasar Oleh Oleh


This, Coconut-.-

Dome, Provision store & hawker center behind Pasar Oleh Oleh

Indomie -.-'''

 The bank

Bintan Salon Day Spa

& they served great Ginger tea^^

How the night spend was> Dinner> Bar> Surprise!


We ordered Lychee Martini, Bintan Dream & Singapore Sling


SURPRISE!

The cake that I've ordered in advance^^
The staffs there was helpful enough that I have requested if they could be able to bring out the cake & sing him a Birthday song. And............
THEY DID! 

Darling was surprised!
Even though one of them have leak out the surprise in the noon when I'm with him. Was disappointed and quite angry at that moment when I kept telling them No mistake to be make.
However, I'm still grateful.

Next day- Breakfast & Swimming


Check Out 

Home sweet Home

& after we're home, darling's birthday with his family!


Darling, I really hope you did enjoy yourself theses days.
And I hope I can be with you celebrating your birthday every year!
Loves.

 December, MORE TO COME!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment