Wednesday, June 2, 2010

life continues ...


Hi,
it's been weeks since my last updates.

Recently,
am busy, am lazy, am crazy.
Holidays had started.
Schedule are mostly packed with work.

Exam coming, GSS (Great Singapore Sales) is here.
But ii'm broke:(

Seriously,
June here ...
How fast was it.
It's scary, It's weary.

It's 67 days to our National day.
It's 90 -120 days to my graduation of advance diploma.
It's 181 days to my 2 years anniversary.
It's 185 days to boyfriend's birthday.
It's 212 days to 2011.

&& the new year began again ...
&& there it goes ...

214 days to MY 21st birthday.

Isn't it scary?!
Aww~~~

Seriously, ii ponder.
How my life will be like in future?
My family matters, solve? worst? still the same?
My relationship, better? settled? gone?

I always believe that there's a lot of path in our life.
But which is the best path, & which is the exit or the dead end?

Every path we decide, we have to be responsible for it.
But the problem is always,

"Can you really cope it? Is this really what you want?"

Nevertheless, ii always knew that we can't predict our future.
&& even we couldn't control it from happening.

ii'm always asking myself, what do ii actually want?
Am ii use-ful or am ii use-less?

Is my life been planned since the day ii'm born?



&& for those who concern,
No worry. ii'm still alive ...


No comments:

Post a Comment