Sunday, June 6, 2010

Don't worry!


Hi, am back again.
Seriously this time,
ii knew that my health wasn't as good as the past.
&& ii have to really take good care of myself before ii end up in the hospital or it starts again.

Dad was overseas.
Was helping mum's out.
Ended up ii was brought to Tan Tock Seng Hospital on 3 June.
Which was last Thursday night around 11 pm plus.
ii was having check ups, X-ray, blood test && stuff.
&& ii was also under observation till 3 am plus.

That was really sucks at that moment.
lying on the toopiid sick bed making me feel useless & annoyed.
It wasn't the first time there at such hours.
&& ii'm always troubling people around me.
Wasting their precious time there for hours && making them worry:(

Frankly, ii don like!

Now, ii'm trying to take care of myself.
No, should says, " ii have to!"
&& here ii am telling you guys that,
ii'm fine now. no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment