Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ii'm ♥ !!!


Hello!
After days of insecure, uncomfortable feeling/mood,
ii'm okay now.
ii feel loved again:)
ii simplythis feeling to the max!
&& ii hope it'll continues ... :D

the time now was 7.06am.
Since 5.45am ii'm back home from boyfriend's cosy little hut.
Hahas. LOLS.

&& ii cant get my ass back to sleep.
So ii on my lovely lappy & starts to read bloggs:D

ii went to my deary MRS MEL's bloggy.
somethings she wrote, ii think she's right.

"Life is full of colours, however, colours is which we decide on.
WE humans are controlling the coulours to our life, our story.
Everything that happened on us be it is small issue or big issue,
is actually depend on how we handle it & how we look into the matter.
If u can take everything lightly of cuz ur colour in ur life is full of RAINBOW colours.

Story Starts was the day we were born.
Story will not end till the day we died..
funny cases was when humans reach the aged of 60 plus,
dey will tend to smile at themselves of the past life experience that dey had went thru..
&& the funny thingy is dey will start to share their story to his/her grandchild.
This is what life actually about...
is a full of surprises, sadness, joyness & Happiness.."

Hahas. She's right! :D

Next, ii've hopped to angel's blogg:D
This was the cute little picture that she've post.
&& there she said

"I'll always love to;
Twirl myself into a worm and gather myself in your warm-loving arms,
with my head on your build-chest,
as it never fails to make me feel like a babygirl,
with a complete free mind from worries cause I know
I'll always be safe and sound with you around."

Well, for me, ii would says

" ii always love you hugging me when we're sleeping.
To lie on your big chest with a so-loved feeling's with completely no burden/worries after a tiring day,
which makes me fall asleep comfortably in your warm-loving arms.
without worrying that ii'll have any nightmare.
As ii know that you're smashed it for me (Hahas. LOLS)
&& you're always there, right beside me♥"

Hahas. this is true!
ii'm not competing. so don say that ii'm comparing OKAY ...

Next, ii hopped again...
all the way to 1 of the popular blog.
Wenqing if you happened to know.
ii love reading her bloggs, ii don know why...
maybe there's lots more of those stuff she's promoting. LOLS.

&& ii happened to see 1 of her recent post,
which ICE CREAM:>
hahas. They do catering as well. Cool right!
Hahas. show you! Show you!!
they have quite a lot of varieties. log in their webby at
&& take a look...
ii might be ordering it. hahas. Cos, ii'm tempted!!! wahahahas


Next was ii fall in love with Kate Spade big apple darla♥
-The red- :x

ii want! ii want!!!
Aww~
anyway, there's more ...

yawn~
ii wanna get my ass off to bed now.
Have to wake up at 10.15am for lesson.
Nighty Nighty everyones!

No comments:

Post a Comment