Friday, May 14, 2010

longing for you!


Knowing that someone's engage
& was happily preparing for their marriage was really a great & happiness feeling.

Although ii'm not 1 who helps with the propose nor there during the propose,
however looking at those precious photos taken is more than enough.
ii still feel touch, happiness &&
"Congrats! ii'm really happy for YOU!"

&& here comes the harsh of getting marry too!
Who will be my Mr Right?
Is he the one?

Facing "ii don know" what's problem now.
Yet he's not doing anything to make me feel any better.
ii'm so insecure.
ii'm not a girl who felt blessing.
ii don feel the obsess from him.

Seriously, ii hate this feeling to the core, to the max!

I know he's trying to accommodate with me.
Trying to cheer me up, making me happy!
At least he put in the effort, ii knew.
But why cant he put more?

I wont say that he's not good!
Cos he still do always concern about what ii dint bother & lack of.

&&
I'm seriously N O T comparing whose doing more!

I'm always giving him surprises, making be happy.
In the opposite way, I dint have any surprises at all:(

I DON'T MIND!!!

"I loves your smiling face & your unique laughters!
- Just smile at me more & A L W A Y S !!!
I love your soft & gentle voice, talking nicely & patiently with me.
- Just talk to me nicely & patiently A L W A Y S
I love your hands that can hold on to me tightly now & then!
- Hold me tight to you wherever you could. You know ii loves your huggs!
I love you showing me more concern &
shower me with your love more & more each of everyday!
-& your sincere & LOVE heart!
I love you giving serious reactions when it comes to me/ our stuffs."

Little things WE does, will booth up our relationship a little.
&& every of the little it becomes MORE!

"I don wish to argue with you. Neither do ii love it.
I just wants to stay stable with YOU!
Remember the movie "UP"??"

My happiness!
ii love you && ii always do!!!

Swallow your pride occasionally, it's not fattening & it leads to indigestion.
As pride is an admission of weakness.
It secretly fears all competition & dreads all rivals.
It also calms that pride is an pleasure arising from a man's thinking too highly of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment