Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Off day ....


Today,
Working. As usual,was late for work.
The time passed like a blink in the eye.
& ii was laughing away entertaining my colleges for hours as we're bored.

ii also met 1 weird Africa man.
Aww~~ He's a pervert!
When ii was serving him,trying to promote how good is the luggage,
eventually he asked me if ii am free at night. he asked if ii could able to entertain him after my work. ii told him that ii cant. ii'm meeting mt boyfriend.
Then he said meet him after that then meet my boy.
ii shaking my head & turned away ...
After that, he said ''feeding Africa''
Aww~~ That old Africa freak!

Tomorrow was my off day, it's also my guy off day.
Happy:D

Anyway,was bored. So was looking through cakes.
ii find it very nice... & am kinda hungry now.
How howw??

Let me show you those wedding cakes:D



P.S. 20 more days to our 1 year
25 more days to my guy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment