Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ii enjoy myself today:)

photos for today:D

Guess,what's this?:)

Anyone guess correctly?? mmm.
It's a mouse:D hahas. cute right?
darling bought it for me. hees.

Then we also went OG:P
went there to show off my darling. lols.
Ended up, spent $13 at OG for tidbits. lols.

After that went Bugis to buy my earring then to Junction MOF for dinner:))
Darling busy eating ... Me, busy taking photos ... lols.

In the train on the way back ... changing earring:))
& funny/unglam photos ... Aww~~
HOME SWEET HOME

Seriously,
it's been a period of time whereby we could stayed at home together for the whole day
or goiing out & have so much fun together.
Recently, we,or ii should say myself was busy working.
We don't have much time spending together.
Yet,we compromise between the both of us ...
This few days,we've been sticking together whenever ii'm not working
or release from work.
He had never failed to fetch me back after work.
He won't disappoint me, even though he's tired.
Cos we knew that that is the only time we could talked & see one another.
ii wanna say ''Thank you" to him:D
He really make my day EVERYDAY!
simplyjustcrazyinlovewithhim...

No comments:

Post a Comment