Thursday, September 3, 2009

toopiid words from my toopiid mouth & it's SUCKS!

sigh!
it's suppose to be a sweet evening.
But ii ruin it!
ii apologize.
ii just don want you to leave so fast.
But what you've said,really cannot listen/keep it in heart.
you say it,but you don do it.
ii'm really surprise that eventually you'll make extra trip down to somewhere to buy me my favourite. ii'm really happy.
As for saying ii rather we don meet up today,
ii keep back these words.
ii just need you to pamper & cheer me up.
sigh!
However,can you imagine that ii go over to your place for less than 2 hours & say
''ii'm goiing off.''
how will you feel? & if ii say,
''if you don want me to leave early,ii'll go back myself after that.''
but ii dont.
how do you feel??
ii just want you to stay longer.
am ii asking too much??

& sorry, now ii know the reason why you wanna leave early.
sorry to keep up your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment