Tuesday, September 15, 2009

closer & closer:)

HELLO!
FYI : two more days:D
Got my perm hair photo:) But it's not really that clear:P
& another another photo:) ii took it with Elmo:D
Back to what ii wanna share today:)
Today after lesson,went to take my last module assignment:)
Whoo~ finally goiing to finish my diploma soon:)
Then starting my advance dip on the coming 28 Dec with another 3 clowns:) [my cliques:)]
But hope another clown will join us after his dip as well:)
So we can reunited again:D hees.

Anyway,have a video of darling's younger brother singing Korean song:)
Gee,from SNSD:) so cute llahs:D



& also some naughty photos of him:)
First,KFC for dinner. The naughty look:

After that went NTUC. singing away with 2nd bro ipod touch.
Asking him to look at me, facing the camera. yet ...
Then still singing away ... Don even bother about me ...
FINALLY! He looked at me & faced the camera:D
But his face ... :/
Hahas.
oh ya!
Almost forget!
ii saw a Pink LV bag!! ii like:))
But $285o llehs:X So ex:(

Another is White Gucci bag!!!
ii like it very mush as well:X $7oo
Aww~

P.S. ii wish ii wish ~

No comments:

Post a Comment