Thursday, May 7, 2009

wow~
it's been a period of time
that ii didn't update my blog. since 24 April?? now wanted to update but don't know where should ii start. mmm. think should start from May. nothing really special. But 2 thingys. first was ... time really flies. oh my god!
I'm going to have my holiday
s just next Tuesday. and then my exam real soon. aww~
secondly, it's been a long time darling dint went back for sailing. now,started again. aww
~ & ii think ii wanna start my cursing again. haiis.
oh ya! this coming Sunday is
Mama
's Day. Sigh!* don't know what to buy llo.
anyway, ii'm really tired. let me just post those photoos t
hat happened recently in my life=)

This is on 26 April. we're in the cab to his grandparent's house for kuei =)

This was taken on the same day. After a busy are kuei,we went out for dinner together with his families. They're playing ipod touch while waiting for the food to be serve. They're playing music verses game and darling lose to his younger brother. hahas.

hahas. ii simpily LOVE this photoo!!! hahas. so oo oo cuteee lahs! hahas. look at the QOO drink,aint they look alike? hahas.
P.S.darling! don't angry for posting this online hors! saw this,come come ...
I CAN EXPLAIN ... ( hees ... )


This was taken on 5 May when ii accompany him to ubi for his bike practice. hahas. actually around 1 an a half hour there,wasn't bored at all. hahas.


Yesterday,6 april.
went Tampines One after school with Magdalene=)
we had our lunch+dinner at a ''restaurant'' [ Say Cheeze ]
The food there was okay okays. we just loves the cheese cakes there!
hahas.



This is Mr Isaac. Not Mr issac or Mr isaaces. hahas. (The back of the 2 spelling errors was spelled by our intelligent classmates.Hahas. lols. ii'm not trying to be sarcastic wors..) After break times,see how busy he is ... hahas.


This was the background of my 2 classmates sitting in front of Magdalene & me.
We often joking say that they're the 2 gays. hahas. Look like right? lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment