Friday, April 3, 2009

Those Previous ''BUSY'' Days

hello ...
it's been days ii dint get to update my blog.
this few days was kinda busy.
First,my PROJECT!!!
aww~ we've been rushing it for the previous Friday. like crazy llahs!
keep going to NATIONAL LIBRARY (must cap lock. hahas. to prove I'm STUDYING!!! =P)
& tried to complete it. but luckily on wed whole class debate with My Isaac. hahas. funny llahs!
But still manage to postpone it to the coming Tuesday. hahas. *HENG! Because of this,Luq & myself was like a walking zombie. aww~

Second, 1st of April was our 4th months anniversary=) was April Fool as well.
at first darling kept reminding me to come straight to his house after school. he wanna disturd me. Ended up on 31th march,darling say dont need lle. hahas. cos he actually wanna buy me roses & deliver it to his house. BUT ... he dont know how to book online. hahas. my big baby! kekes.
back to 1st april ... we meet around 7,almost 8pm. came darling's house help him with his project,then went Compass Point Swensen's for dinner. ate chocolate fondue! hahas. shiok llahs! kekes.
but we only manage to spent 2 hours together. haiis.

This is the photo we took on 1st april. we look tired right. hahas.

This is the chocolate fondue we had=) LOVES.


simply love this pic alot!!! muacks.
anyway,ii'm on holiday now. However instead of having fun,ii'm gonna memorise all those jelly beans into my jelly brain. aww~ Cos 17th is my module exam!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! crazy llahs! aww~
plus today actually was having dinner with my clicks. but ended up ... haiis. dont say lle. only wanna tell my beloved guys. I'M SORRY...

anyway, ii told darling that ii'll definately post this on blog ...
1st: Suddenly my darling seems like a gaint to me. hahas.
2nd: My darling simpliy just love me talking to myself!!! humphs...

No comments:

Post a Comment