Sunday, April 5, 2009

Special Only Day ...

Me:
  • ii love you darling. really hope you like your room. like it denn before. cos ii really wann you to feel comfortable denn before.Also wanna be the first person who change a lot of thingys in your life. wanna be a special person in your whole life so much.Be it IF our RS wont last (ii really hope this WONT happen!!!). anyway if your mummy really don wann you to waste dat kind of money for bed,then we'll stick to the old wan or sofa bed keas. we'll respect her=) & wanna tell you sorry. Sorry that this few days I've been spending your money. sorry darling. ii feel so bad. aww~ as for today,the letter... although ii TOTALLY hate to hear or imagine how close or you guys did in e past,it really really affect me a lot. But I'll try not to in future lle bahs. in the bus to punggol park just now,really happy that in just this short 4 months plus,ii can eventually affect & change you quite a lot. you even say plann for the wedding=) mmm. is dat a propose?? ii doubt=p really so happy. you really made my day=) simply was so in love with you! ii hope you too=)
    • *muacks!!! II LOVE YOU!!!
HIM:
  • Wifeybaby, thank you for being such a wonderful baby to me. I LOVE MY ROOM, feel absolutely comfortable, especially everything is with you, Thank you for being the 1st person to change so much in my life, u're the special someone to me. Dont worry about what my mother say k? As i always say, dont be sorry about using my MONEY. I'll change everything in my life to suit into yours, cos our life gonna come together so close till no one can separate us.. u agree? U CHANGE ME INTO A CUTE BABY.. . IM CUTE LO.. HAHA.. WOOO HOOO.. WEDDING.. WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING.. I WANT.. LOVES
today,have been clearing his room. changing the position of the stuffs too.
nothing much else ...
went Punggol Park for joyce's birthday BBQ after that. as for many unfamiliar faces,so we went Bliss to eat. around 1opm plus then back home.
so fast ... tml Sunday already. Monday,he yew duty lle.
haiis ...

No comments:

Post a Comment