Thursday, October 21, 2010

ii ♥ you, momo!

Elmo









Seriously ii do blame myself for not going back home after work.

so this incident just wont happened.

ii wanted you to be with me so much.

whenever ii'm out, ii'm always worrying that did sis feed you at home?

are you bored? ii do bcos of you (Elmo) ii wanted to be homed so much!

ii've already used to you!

waking up with your ''meow~'' with you looking at me, jumping up my bed & cuddle in the blanket with me in an air conditional room:)

you'll send me off to the door when ii'm going out &

welcome me back when you hear us coming home...

ii do used to it that whenever or whatever ii'm doing stuff you'll be around beside me.

''Elmo, ii hope you're fine down there. don be scare! Reincarnation soon!

take care & we love you!''

[19October2010]

No comments:

Post a Comment