Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Aiming ...


This is all what ii wish...
To be able to learn & complete:
My jappy! ii keep stopping half way which ii don even know why?!
Am actually v.disappointed with myself!!! @#$%&!

Follow by driving, iim not afraid to tell you guys that iive fail final theory for like 3-4 times:(
&& iive just stop just like that! WHERE THE FCUK IS MY MOTIVATION?!?!

&& diving...
Don misunderstood that bcos of you ii wanna learn diving.
ii wanted to learn since ii was young. ii wanted to see the different world that's around us!
However, wanna learn this, ii got to prepare a lot. iim wearing spects & this is another trouble. Seriously, ii REGRET for not taking care of my eyes. Sigh!


Myself, ii always wanted to change myself.
That's to ... ...
&&
YES!!! && THAT'S

However, ii also need ...
YES, a dentist!!!


When can ii fulfill my dreams??

Besides, ii wanted this

Lastly, ii wanted ...

this guy AS MUCCHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment