Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two Zero One One!!

Great stuff just happened since 2011
Had my 21st celebration at the multipurpose hall underneath my block.
Girl(s), sis & boy helped me out w my decorations.
Had a little problem that's solved!
Which was I'm so unlucky that while we are doing our decorations,
there the funeral came.
(& it turned out to be dad's friend after that night. So coincident!)
However, they let us have the place & programs continued.
How lucky!
Was so busy that day that I forgot to have my dinner:x
I dint manage to eat any from the catering:(

-Peoples-
Mostly of my friends & families came.
Here's:
3 January 2011
Boy came back in the afternoon & off we go after 2 hours of resting.
Went NYNY for a simple dinner, & Marina Square for a movie "Hello Stranger"
The funny incident was, we dint know that it was a Thai.
Both we went in, scratching our heads pondering ...
"Did we came to the correct theater?"
Feeling insecure, darling asked the people seating beside:D
& YES! It's a thai movie-.-
There ends my 21st actual birthday...
7 January 2011
Today I went out w 2 deary.
Sinyi & my coussy:D
Went Plaza Sing (Pet's Lover), Suntec (Pet Station, I suppose), Bugis Junction (Pet's Lover).
Coussy wanna keep hammi, so we accompany her around. LOLS.
Anyway, 3 of us also did a ''so-called'' foolish thing at Suntec.
For those who know about the Fountain Of Wealth, if you went over, touch the water, make a wish, walk 3 round, you'll have good fortune.
This is what we DID today. hahas. Coussy said it's very accurate.
So we went to try.
I hope what I have wish, will come true!!!
Whoo~
&& again I wanted to say " time flies..."
Chinese New Year coming soon. It's just 26 days away.
Have YOU settle your new clothes, new accessories, new pair of shoes or doing clearing?
I'm good this year:D Have finished doing my clearing^^
Dint get any Chinese New Year clothes, accessories & shoes YET:(
HOWEVER, i've saw a few a pairS of heels from http://hauteurban-spree.blogspot.com/2007/03/heels-4.html SHIT!

HB0019 $30


HB0048 $33 & HB0103 $34

WB0017 $53 & HB0060 $57

HB0098 $36 & WB0002 $47

&& Last but not least,
I just hope this was mine:S
w the names, ME & YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment