Thursday, August 6, 2009

ii need SOMEONE to really CHEER ME UP!

ii don wish to mention any that makes my mood totally changed.
All ii wanna say is, '' Can SOMEONE really cheer me up like ii used to be everyday??''
ii'm so tired of myself being this way. & ii really HATE it!
Can you help me get rid of this f**king mood?








Today after lesson, went DownTown East with Magdalene.
Actually goiing there just to ask about the job.
Ended up, we got into the interview. lols.








ii think ii got in somehow:)
& ii got to know my planning of this coming days as ii flip through my organizer.
Lessons, Jappy lessons, final theory ( recently was crazy. so went back to take up my final theory which ii have stop almost a year. lols. ), & also excited about the coming wed.
Mr Isaac bringing us to fine dining. But what really annoy me was, ii don't know what to wear. arrghhh!



  1. No appetite this few days. counted as on diet bahs.

No comments:

Post a Comment