Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is SHIT!

How great to end 2011 like shit & a new start of 2012 like shit too!

I've missed the fun be it with my deary boyfriend or with all my lovely friends & also the beautiful fireworks everywhere last night.

2 more days will be my 22nd birthday. I think it'll be shit too!

Anyway, Let me drop those unhappiness & share some happiness with you previously.

On 23 Dec I went Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa to attend my brother 21st birthday.
It was awesome even though I don know any of his friends except 1 of my primary school girlfriend, my brother's girl & his family. I'll post some photos to do the talking...

 My brother, the birthday boy




Followed by my bestis wedding!!!



With the lovely buddies ♥




On 29 Dec 2011, we did went out for supper too^^

No comments:

Post a Comment